Sunday, November 23, 2014



Hi folks,

Well I did get back to The Mount in in Leonex Mass (former home of writer Pulitzer winner Edith Wharton).  As you can see from the earlier entries in this blog I took pictures of the bathroom in the Henry James room. I was  inspired to take these photos by a book written by paranormal author John Kuchuba, writer of many books on the paranormal, http://jkachuba.com/. These photos seem to show the image of a silhouette of a female floating above the bathtub with a nimbus around her. See photos in earlier entry.
Well to be a good ghost seeker it was my duty to go back to The Mount and try to debunk My own findings. I made an effort to do this on 9/26/2014. My wife and I took the ghost tour at The Mount and the photos below are of the same wall but at 8:30 pm, it was completely dark outside. The light was the camera flash and or the room light. The pictures with the figure (ghost) in it were taken on 8/25/2014 at 12:30 pm on a very sunny day with the light shining through a window on the far left wall, no curtain on window.
Now as you can plainly see,there is no figure floating above the bathtub.This might indicate to some that the figure in the 8/25/14 was indeed a real ghost, but as a true ghost seeker I must go back again at around 12:30 pm in the afternoon perhaps on a day when the sun is at the same angle and the sun is as bright as it was and take  pictures again to see if the figure was a a true ghost or a trick of light.

I do appreciate any and all who wish to comment on this, please share your comments. I am not a scientist who can claim that I have some undisputed truth; however, as I've said before, I believe we live in an imperfect universe where things beyond our comprehension are indeed possible.

Colin


  

  




No comments:

Post a Comment